V1.0 September 2022
- provide HiteQ with personal data by telephone, text message, email and letter;
- use our services.
- Our commitment to your privacy
- Who We Are
We are the Company HiteQ Sàrl (hereinafter the « Company »), a company located at Avenue Léopold-Robert 63, 2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland.
The Company provides paid services in the field of computer science, technology and innovation.
If you have any privacy-related questions, you may contact us at email@example.com or at the address listed in Section 11 of this document.
- What information we collect about you
We collect different types of information for various purposes in order to provide and improve our Services to you.
When you use our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you (« Personal Information »). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Contact Data: email, first and last name, phone number, home or work address;
- Financial Data: such as your name and bank account.
During your browsing we may also collect the following information:
- your ip address ;
- your session ID;
- information relating to the computer equipment used.
- Use of your data
We collect your data and process it for various reasons:
- to provide our services;
- for statistical, administrative or billing purposes;
- to communicate with you about our services, modifications, changes and updates;
- to provide you with access to our digital tools;
- to provide help and support;
- contact you about privacy issues, customer support or other matters related to your business.
All your data is hosted and stored on the secure servers of Infomaniak Ag and Tizoo Sàrl, in Switzerland.
- Communication of your data
Only limited persons can access your personal data, which can be the following
- our employees, consultants or duly authorized workers ;
- approved third parties, such as IT service providers or auditors.
Where we engage third parties, we have entered into agreements with them for the processing of your personal data to ensure that such processing is carried out in accordance with our instructions, in a confidential, secure and transparent manner, to protect your privacy rights and to comply with applicable data protection laws.
The Company may disclose or share your personal data when such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation ;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the Company;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Services.
- Data retention
We will retain the personal data we collect about you based on our contractual relationship and for as long as necessary to provide the services.In some cases, we retain data on the basis of our legitimate interest and to comply with any legal obligation (for example: to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements and for archival purposes).
When we no longer need to process your personal data, for example after a reasonable period of time or if you terminate the Services, we anonymize or delete it from our databases.
- Security and data protection
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data that we collect and process about you and on behalf of your business. The measures we use are designed to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing the information you provide to us.
Where we use third party vendors to assist us with information security measures, they are committed to adhering to strict data protection requirements to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability.
8. What are your rights
Here are the rights you can exercise with us regarding your personal data:
- the right to be informed ;
- the right of access;
- the right of rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated decision or profiling.
In all cases, we process your request in compliance with the laws in force. We respond to all requests received from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We will require a copy of one of the following proofs of identity from you:
- passport ;
- driver’s license ;
- National Identity Card.
The proof of identity in question will only be kept for the time necessary to process your request.
To exercise one or more of your rights, please use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A “cookie” is a sequence of information made up of a file, identified by a name, which can be transmitted from our site to your browser. Your web browser stores cookies for a certain period of time. Your browser’s cookies communicate with the web server each time you visit our site. Useful for memorizing your identifiers for e-commerce sites, some cookies can also trace your movements on the web and be used to generate advertisements in relation to the various sites visited or to generate attendance statistics.
- Contact us
Contact us here:
c/o Coworking Neuchâtel
Avenue Léopold-Robert 63
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds